Monday, October 25, 2010

How To Get Pokemon Emerald On Itouch

I must point out ... The Shoes of the Swabian!



Some time ago, browsing Facebook and various blog I came across Robert, creative volcanic never stops with its hands ...
We began to know each other, when she came to Milan, we have met and known personally. Then I waited for Edward and made an appointment with the belly. After a while 'time I got home a package. I open and what we find inside?! The kit created by Roberta at home to make a pair of shoes as a baby! Blue, love, shoes, and she, who thought the little Edward:)
I finally managed to have them wear, with jeansettini. Molto trendy!

Realizzarle è veramente semplice. Nel kit trovate tutto l'occorrente, persino l'ago! I pezzi sono già tagliati e le istruzioni per assemblare il tutto chiarissime.
Un'idea originale anche per fare un regalo a chi ha appena partorito. Le potete trovare nel suo shop, cliccando qui

0 comments:

Post a Comment