Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Much Should I Tip For Waxing

Valentine's Bear Fair


lo so, lo so...è ancora presto, ma dal momento che per me non cambia nulla perchè l'amore non c'è più, ho pensato di riportare le poesie d'amore che più mi piacciono...
prima degli Haiku



time can scratch your body

not that there is inside

ch'arriverà as white butterfly kiss on me

not be well formatted ......

Lizard
heart I cut off
never grow back.

And without you ...
the sun will rise again ...
t

The moon is there

that light m'inquieta eyes

wet dream crystal

then move on to Prevert


This love


This love So violent So

fragile So tender So
This love desperate

beautiful as the day
Bad as the time when the weather is bad

This love This love so true

so beautiful So happy So joyous

So ridiculous
trembling with fear as a child when it is dark

so sure of itself as a quiet man in the middle of the night
This love I was scared of The others

And made them speak, and fade
This love kept an eye
because we were keeping an eye on his injured arm
walked out denied that erased
Because we did we walked out of his injured arm denied deleted
This love yourself wholly
So I still live
E sunny
's your love
It 's my love
And 'what was this thing ever new

What has not changed as a plant
Vera
trembling like a bird
Hot alive as the summer
Both you and I can get to and we


And Forget
back to sleep Waking up falling asleep still suffer age

death's dream
Rejuvenate
awake laughing smile Our love does not move
Stubborn as a mule as the desire to live

Cruel as memory
Stupid regrets
as soft as the memory
Cold as marble
beautiful as the day
Fragile as a child
He looks at us smiling
He speaks without listening And I say
trembling

And cry for you Cry for me Cry


I beg for you for me all those who love you are loved and

Oh yes
's cry for you for me for all other
I do not know
Stay where you are Do not go away

stay where he was once
Stay where you are not
Do not go move

We who have loved us took thee
Forgotten
You do not forget that you had not

on earth Do not leave us freezing to death
Far farther
Where you want
Give us a sign of life
Later, later, at night in the forest of remembrance

Rise sudden
tensioner hand
Bring to safety.

- Jacques Prévert


and
I went to the bird market and


I went to the bird market

And I bought the bird for you my love

I went to the flower market and bought some flowers

For you my love

I went to the scrap market
And I bought chains

Heavy chains For you my love

Then I went to the slave market
And I looked
but finding love my



I like this much more in French

Paris at night

Trois allumettes allumées dans une à une première pour la nuit
The voir ton visage tout entier pour voir
The second tes yeux La dernière pour voir
Et ta bouche
the obscuri tout entière pour me rappeler tout hidden
you Serrant En dans bras

me this is not well known ...

The song Where are you going

jailer jailer
fine with that key blood-stained
I'm going to leave my beloved
If there is still time
had locked inside
Tenderly cruelly
In the cell of my desire
In the bottom of my torment
In the future lies In nonsense
oath

want to break free I want to be free
And also to let me forget And

And also go
And love me still
O to love another
If a day goes to the genius
And if I only
And she is gone I
Serber only
Serber however
into the hands
Until my last hours
The softness of her breasts shaped by ' love.

separatore grafico
I think that's enough for today .... maybe tomorrow one of my
I went to the bird market and bought

birds For you my love

I went to the flower market and bought flowers


For you my love I went to the scrap metal market
And I bought chains

Heavy chains For you my love

And then I went to the slave market
And thee sought

But I've found my love.



I bought
birds For you my love

I went to the flower market and bought flowers


For you my love I went to the scrap metal market
And I bought chains
Heavy chains For you


my love And then I went to the slave market
And sought thee

But I've found my love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment