Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lelani From Dreamdolls

eggplant meatballs in cream


This is my first time, so I'm a tantinello excited. It is indeed a beautiful piece that I saw the initials " MTChallenge " but for now I had only a limited observation of the fantastic recipes produced little passive.
Then glancing at a few blogs usually attend, I saw that the theme of February were the meatballs and then there are My hesitations are finished and I told myself that this time I would have my (small) contribution.

a "Swedish" to be honest do not have anything but basically they are balls, the shape is round, and the accompaniment is required, so ... There you are my bullets creamy.
At Home riscusso have some appreciation and even the kids were happy not to see at least one evening a soup vegetables on their plate.

400 grams of ground turkey - 300 g greek yoghurt (the good one and compact) - 2 blondes onions - 1 small sandwich - half a glass of milk - ½ cup dry white wine - 1 + 1 egg yolk - 1 clove garlic - fresh chives - dried oregano - olive oil - salt and white pepper to taste






Soak the bread in milk and squeeze it out well with your hands. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Mix the ground, the sandwich, oregano and garlic until the mixture is thick and smooth. Season with salt and pepper, then form small balls with a diameter of about 4 cm.

Grease with oil a baking dish, using a kitchen brush. Peel onions, slice them and use them to cover the bottom of the pan. Disponetevi the balls and sprinkle with wine and a little oil. Bake in preheated oven at 200 ° C for 40 minutes, turning occasionally.

Prepare a cream with yogurt, egg, egg yolk, salt and pepper to taste.

Remove the meatballs from the oven and pour over the cream. Bake again and cook for 10 minutes, until the yogurt cream thickens. Garnish with chives and serve warm.


With this recipe I participate in two contests at the same time, the ricco ed unico di Eleonora e a MTChallenge ... ma vĂ , mica si era capito ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment