Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Make Buzz Lighting Cakes

if not now when?


fact when?
I do not like talking about politics, at least not here, not because I do not care, but because I do not find the suitable location.
I put this photo controversy ... yes, when? The commodification of women has started in the era of "feminist", for my age know very well this term, as I know perfectly well what the "sexual revolution" (then why not call it sexual liberation of women?) Has achieved: nothing could really bring the woman to her right floor next to the man!
And now awaits a reason that has nothing in common with this to make the events of liberation, to assert the seriousness of the demonstration
what? You have waited so long? He waited until the women themselves have created for themselves tutto questo.
Manifestazioni per cosa? per affermare un dato di fatto che ci siamo create da sole?
Non ci sono tante persone che seguono questo mio blog, ma chi legge , se pensa un attimo , non può che essere d'accordo con me.
Non si può sempre colpevolizzare gli altri, siamo noi donne che abbiamo perseguito traguardi che non ci riguardavano e lasciato cadere le cose che erano importanti, anzi primarie come appunto il fatto di riuscire ad occupare in tutto e per tutto il posto accanto all'uomo, nè sopra, nè sotto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment